Mahir Technologies Inc

Domestic Waste Water Treatment Plant

Posted by Admin on February, 03, 2012

William Ashworth, a famous author of several books on nature has rightly observed – “Children of a culture born in a water-rich environment, we have never really learned how important water is to us. We understand it, but we do not respect it.”

Does anyone of us really try to conserve water at home? If yes, then to what extent? 2%, 3% or maximum 5%, isn’t it? Few people get motivated through awareness campaigns on March 22nd –World Water Day and few do not even know when is it observed?

This shows how much do we realize that water is a precious elixir and it is getting polluted every single second and is becoming scarce for human beings. Neither can we expect technology to bring water from Mars or Moon in a day nor can we combine two molecules of Hydrogen with Oxygen to everyday generate water for daily consumption. Rather, we need to be realistic and seriously start conserving water on a daily basis before it is too late.

97% of water present on earth is not fit for human consumption. Out of the remaining 3%, two-third of fresh water is locked up in the form of ice caps and glaciers. Only 0.08 per cent is left, which is exploited by mankind to serve its ever-growing demand of manufacturing, drinking, agriculture, sanitation, etc. Water management is considerably important to optimize the proper use of water and to minimize depletion of fresh water bodies due to pollution and over-use.

Treating Domestic Water…
At home, kitchen and toilet water gets polluted with chemicals and pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and fungi. During the rainy season, water runs off along with these perilous chemical compounds, rotten vegetable residues and pathogens to the ground water which is used for drinking as well as other essential purposes. Therefore, domestic water should also be treated with first-rate technology to purify it. Here, comes the Domestic Waste Water Treatment Plant also called as the Sewage Treatment Plant. These Sewage Treatment Plants have physical, biological, chemical processes to filter out contaminants which can be of physical, chemical or biological nature. The main purpose of a Domestic Waste Water Treatment Plant is to treat solid as well as liquid waste obtained from home and make it environment-friendly and reusable in the form of farm fertilizers.

Although many countries have still not agreed to it, but innovative technology has made it possible to re-use sewage effluent for drinking also. Domestic Sewage Water Treatment Plant is in great demand, especially in schools, homes, hospitals, etc.

Few common features that are important to determine excellent Sewage Water Treatment Plant are:

  • It should be able to treat sewage in large capacity.
  • It should have faster cycle time.
  • It should remove all kinds of contaminants.
  • It should be simple to use.
  • It should work for longer period and require low maintenance cost.

Domestic Water Treatment Plant Manufacturers, Exporters, Suppliers make various mechanisms in these. The mechanisms are specific to the kind of impurity and also on the industry in winch it has to be utilized.

So if you are in charge of a residential housing setups’ water treatment system then you should known that investing in a Waste Water Treatment Plant or taking measures to conserve water on a daily basis is a wise idea that should be adopted by you as well as each resident as soon as possible.

This entry was posted on February, 03, 2012 at 17 : 45 pm and is filed under Water Treatment Plants. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.

Leave a Comment

(required) (will not be published)

Raise your Query

Hi! Simply click below and type your query.

Our experts will reply you very soon.

WhatsApp Us